Ammanah Legal has extensive experience practicing in the area of Family Day Care Compliance Law.
We have experiences lawyer who has dealt extensively with Family Day Care schemes including advising them and representing them against the Department of Education and Training, and in court appeals at Administrative Appeals Tribunal.
We can assist you with the following:
- Submissions to non-compliance notices
- Submissions in response to impositions of sanctions including cancellation
- Compliance with A New Tax System (Family Assistance) (Administration) Act 1999
- Compliance with Education and Care Services National Law Act 2010 and Ancillary Regulations
- Appeals at the AAT for various debt matters and cancellations
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced lawyer.